Generally, we depend on the commercial flour mills to grind the cereals. We may not expect a proper grinding, and the hygiene is a question mark. The cost also plays a role there. Instead of moving out for grinding cereals why won’t we purchase our own flour mill for home use? This is a wise choice. The benefits of mini flour mill machine help in retaining nutrients of grains such as fibers, vitamins, proteins. No wastage or adulteration of flour happens in a home use flour mill. It is actually valuable to own a flour mill for home use.
Which is the Best Atta Chakki/Flour mill For Home?
In commercial mills, most of the nutrient parts in wheat are removed whereas at home the fullness of the grain and the taste remain forever. Why do we have a long introduction about the flour mill for home use? Any Guess? Yes, here we discuss on the best flour mill for home use in India.
Nataraj brand provides a high-class domestic flour mill to the people who prefer home ground wheat. This is the finest product and available at affordable cost. This pretty unit is easily movable.
Facets of Natraj Viva Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata Maker
Natraj proudly declares that it is the best Atta Chakki machine for home in India. The material is made up of a Matt Finish Laminate with seven types of durable stainless steel / brass perforated sleeves to grind any grains. Fine flour is instantly ready with the product. The entire product comes with a cleaning brush, Jali Set of 7 Nos., a Manual with Warranty Card and Demo C.D.,
- Maintenance: Easy to Operate, easy to maintain, and easy to clean.
- Type: Fully automatic.
- Grinding items: Wheat, Besan, Rice, Bajari, Maize, Jowar, Coffee, Rava, Udad, Dhaniya, Haldi, Daliya, Mehandi to Moong, Kali Mirch, Salt, Aavla, etc.
- Grinding capacity: 7 to 10 Kg/Hr., works flawlessly even on a low voltage of 1 H.P. Motor Volts.
- Product Dimension: 33 cm (Width) X 87 cm (Height) X 50 cm (Depth).
- Motor Speed (RPM): 2800 RPM.
- Weight: 43 kg.
- Warranty: 1 year on the product by the company.
- Electronics Overload Protection.
- Micro Processor Based Controlling Unit.
- Modular Cabinet.
- Child Safety Lock.
- Hopper capacity is 4.5 kg.
- Can’t grind chilies.
Users are happy with the price, quality, and they shared that it is working in a good condition, occupies minimum space, grinds all perfectly, whereas some asked for a Demo person, commented that it takes more than one hour to grind 5 kg product. However, the product earned a good rating among the users.
The 15-year-old Sonar Company has been providing domestic flour mills successfully. Sonar Stone Grinder is able to extract 8-10 kg Atta within few hours. It finely grinds Urad Dal, Wheat, Maize, Gram Lentil/Rice, Bajri, Jowar and coriander.
Wonderful features of Sonar Stone Grinder
It grinds all types of dry grains and 1 H.P is the motor rating for the appliance. This is easily operable at 220-240 Volts, with a frequency of 50 Hz. Since Sonar Stone Grinder is mounted on wheels, it can be accessed anywhere without any strain.
- Grinding capacity: 8-10 kg/hour.
- Stone life: 5-6 years.
- Hopper capacity: 5 kg.
- Electricity Consumption: 75 Paisa/Kg.
- Weight: 26 kg.
- Dimensions: 18 x 11 x 13 cm.
- This is a traditionally available flour mill at the cheapest price.
- It is well fabricated and with good quality.
- Since it is not a closed type of flour mill keep your kids away from the appliance.
Easily operable, stainless steel body makes it robust, quality product, good service, excellently fabricated are compiled in positive side whereas grinds chili, but not smooth, sometimes gives an electric shock, takes much time for grinding whereas yield is meager are registered in negative side.
The Haystar Flourmill is a home use machine that retains nutritious grains to make every one of your family member healthy. It is one of the most cost-effective Atta Chakki machines comes with auto-stop and auto-start features.
What are the remarkable features of Haystar Atta Chakki Modular?
It is being an excellent flour mill that is used to grind dal, rice, wheat, condiments, and even coffee beans. This is a comfy product and self-clean that is equipped with 1 HP motor which runs on a single phase. It is embellished with heavy duty die cast iron which has 20 yrs long-lasting durability.
- Accessories:1 Brush, 1 Cover, 1 Flour Container, 1 Cloth attachment, 1 container ring, 6 different Size changeable nets, Wheels for easy mobility.
- Isafe: It turns the machine automatically off while opening the door, and also if there is no grain inside it.
- Low Noise: It is quite in operation.
- Power consumption: 0.5 To 0.75 Unit Per Hour.
- Grinding capacity: 8-10 Kg/ Hour.
- Dimension: 406X508X762.
- Weight: 50 Kg.
- Warranty: 1-year machine warranty and lifetime cutter warranty is offered on this product.
- A Large quantity of grains can be ground easily.
- Natural vitamins are restored even after the grinding.
- Since the machine is automatic there is no need for human involvement in the operation process.
- Flour gets collected in the container and can be easily removed once the work is over.
- Variable texture control.
- Haystar Atta Chakki Machine is expensive and it costs more than 10K.
- There would be a chance of wear and tear due to electric and electronic parts over the time.
- Can’t grind red dry chilies.
The product received appreciation for its excellent grinding of all grains, quality, look, easy maintenance, children safety techniques and the users felt unhappy for not suitable for Jowar, sometimes the flour comes out during grinding; hopper size is very small.
When choosing an Atta Chakki machine for home always prefer automatic. Even though it is bit costlier than the stoned item, comprises many advantages & completes the work in minutes of time. See always the power type, easiness in handling, size of the machine, motors, security and guarantee. Most machines will do recommend for a list of grains it will grind. But some of them do not recommend grinding oily or wet items such as nuts and flax. Choose the flour machine based on your needs and grind your cereals on your own to enjoy the completeness. Consider the quantity of flour you mill. If it is more than basic domestic amounts, you may need to go for a commercial model. Readout user-manual before buying and see the service outlet availability.