A gas stove is part of every kitchen and if you are looking for the best kind of gas stove, then there are so many options available in the market. But, if you are looking for some simple options to enhance the look of your kitchen, then what can be a better option than shifting from a stainless steel gas stove to a glass top gas stove.
There are many people who do not opt for the glass top gas stoves as they are expensive and people also feel that the glass top ones are not durable. But that is not at all true. Everything comes with a set of advantages and disadvantages. You should be able to weigh the advantages against the disadvantages in to make sure that you are picking up the right one.
Here is the list of advantages and disadvantages of glass top gas stove;
Advantages of Glass top gas stoves
- The design of the glass top gas stove is one of the best parts about the glass top gas stoves. You will be able to able to find a number of designs and models in glass top.
- Compared to the stainless steel gas stoves, cleaning the glass top gas stove is very simple and you need not have to spend a lot of time or extra chemicals for cleaning it.
- They will be able in different burners in almost all brands and that may not be possible with stainless steel stove. Usually, you get just two burner gas stove in stainless steel.
- Auto Ignition is one of the latest and most helpful feature that many people love. You don’t need a lighter in order to get started with your cooking process.
- You can easily place the glass top gas stove into the kitchen platform and it will match with the platform as most of them are in black colored glass.
Disadvantages of glass top gas stoves
- The first thing that you need to worry about when you are buying a glass top gas stove is the price. Yes, glass top gas stoves are very expensive compared to the stainless steel gas stoves.
- There are more chances of breaking if you drop anything heavy while cleaning or if the stoves slips down due to any reason.
- Most of the brands have only black color glass top gas stoves in the market and not everyone will like to buy every time.
- The glass of the gas stove is more prone to scratches and hence you will may not have the same look like you had when you bought the glass top gas stove for the first time. But some stoves come with scratch proof.
So, now check out the advantages and disadvantages of glass top gas stove and then decide whether it is right for your kitchen or not. But do not forget that whatever kind of stove you choose, they also have a set of disadvantages along with advantages.