Babies are the addition that makes a family happy, and everyone tends to wait for this addition. But with babies come new responsibilities. Sometimes, you are tired of carrying a baby and would like to reward yourself with a little rest. Prams and strollers make such rest possible. Stroller can be a great choice of gift for kids as well.
Compare Top Baby Strollers in India
|Product Name||Item Weight||User Ratings||Price|
|R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Lite||6.6 Kgs||4.9/5|
|Luvlap Sunshine Baby Stroller||7.15 Kg||4.8/5|
|Baybee Shade||5.69 Kg||4.8/5|
|Little Pumpkin Baby Stroller||5.2 Kg||4.7/5|
|Chicco Multiway Evo Stroller||12.5 Kg||4.6/5|
In spite of this, prams and cradles are in no way the same thing; the only similarity they share is that they both run on wheels. So, how exactly can you tell a stroller from a pram?
Difference between Pram and Stroller
- Prams let the baby lie down and sleep just like a bed. On the other hand, stroller acts like a chair in which babies are made to sit upright. I guess this example explains the drastic difference.
- Prams can be used by babies of any age. Stroller, on the other hand, is for babies who are capable of sitting upright.
- Another name for pram is a carriage, but strollers are called pushchair.
- When it comes to weight, prams are way heavier and bulkier than strollers.
- Strollers are safer as they contain safety belts which is absent in prams.
Now you must be capable of differentiating a pram from a stroller in a single glance, right? With that sorted, let’s get to the main part – best strollers in India.
We have weighed the ups and downs of a stroller, and you can decide which one is the right choice for your baby.
R for Rabbit is one of the most reputable brands when it comes to baby strollers. This one, Pocket Stroller Lite, is one of their best items.
What makes it one of the best strollers in India is the quality it is able to provide. For starters, safety is guaranteed as it received the most stringent certification known as EN 1888 which ensures the toddler who is in it is safe from all the trouble. Another impressive feature worth mentioning is its 3 point safety belt.
The safety feature makes it possible to use this stroller even in bumpy areas as you know your child is completely safe. To further demonstrate its safety measures, the wheels are anti-shock. The handle is flexible i.e. it is reversible and you can see your baby whenever you wish to.
- Lightweight making it easy on the parents.
- Uses durable fabric – Linen.
- Can be carried around easily as it is foldable and compact.
- The material/quality of the stroller’s wheels is not very impressive.
- Leg rest cannot be pulled upwards.
Luvlap is another brand which has a good reputation in India. This stroller, with features that are premium, definitely deserves to be on top 5 strollers list. Its ease to handle and lightweight makes it very suitable for daily use.
Once again, this is a stroller with reversible handlebar which lets you view your baby while walking. It cares for the safely of the baby and has 3 point safety harness to ensure it.
One of the best feature that makes it so popular among the parents is it’s 2 in one nature – it can be spread out and used as pram as well! You won’t have to invest in a pram as this gives the experience of both.
- The footrest can be adjusted.
- Storage capacity to keep the baby’s items.
- Can be used as both seat and cot.
- Dining tray that is removable.
- A little expensive as it contains many features.
#3 Baybee Shade
Babyee has made the parents happy with their sheltered and safe stroller. The chair is made of Armadillo’s design which promises nothing but comfort for your baby. It can be strolled smoothly and has been designed to work through bumps without breaking down.
The seat can be reclined when you wish to put your baby down to sleep. There is a snack holder which lets you keep your baby’s food. Lastly, transportation is made easy with Babyee Shade as it can be folded to the maximum to make it portable.
- The wheels work smoothly.
- 5 point safety harness.
- Cosy Armadillo’s design.
- It is not a lightweight stroller.
- The folding process is not very simple.
This cute looking stroller comes in the color green, pink, blue and red. It is one of those strollers that manages to be both strong and lightweight at the same time. Like other strollers on the list, Little Pumpkin has front wheels suspension enabling to move smoothly through the bumpy areas. It has 3 position reclining options for the comfort of your little one. An extra feature of canopy is available to protect the baby from sunlight.
- Highly durable.
- Easy to use and stroll.
- Canopy for extra protection.
- The sleeping mode recline option is not very comfortable.
Chicco doesn’t have 3 point but five-point harness system. The wheels are made for the safety of the kid hence it is shock absorber. In countries like India, where bumpy areas are common, this one has the ability to walk through it all.
- 5 point harness system.
- Anti-shock wheels.
- Ability to live through bumpy terrains.
- The strap is slightly short.
- The break button is a little uncomfortable to use.
In conclusion, every stroller is able to give different features. Some may look appealing because of their quality and comfortable seat whereas others have stringent safety measures protecting your child. Slowly go through all these mentioned features and pick the stroller that looks right for your baby.