One of the most important appliance in your home these days is a refrigerator. You can manage without certain home appliances like washing machine or oven or a few others, but managing without a refrigerator these days is a tough job. You cannot go out every day to buy vegetables and other food items with your busy schedule. Also, you cannot leave food outside as they can get spoiled by the time you come back home from your work. So, having a refrigerator at home is very useful.
Compare Top 5 Best Double Door Fridges in India
|Product Name||Capacity||User Ratings||Price|
|LG GL-I292RPZL||260 L||4.9/5|
|Samsung RT28M3954R3||253 L||4.9/5|
|Bosch KDN30VR30I||288 L||4.8/5|
|Whirlpool IF 278 ELT||265 L||4.7/5|
|Haier HRB-3404BS-R||320 L||4.7/5|
Reviews of Top 5 Double Door Refrigerators
Are you looking for the double door refrigerators in India? Then you must be confused with so many options in front of you. In order to simplify the task for you, here is the list of some best double door refrigerators in the Indian market…
#1 LG GL-I292RPZL – 260 L Frost Free Double Door refrigerator
If you are looking for a mid size refrigerator for a family size of 3 to 4 members, then this LG Frost free double door refrigerator is a good choice. This is a 260 liter refrigerator and is perfect for a family of just four members. The best part about any LG product is they are energy efficient and hence you will be able to save in your power bill.
This LG refrigerator comes with intelligent inverter compressor and that will make sure to adjust the cooling power based on the capacity of the food stored in the fridge, but works 24/7 to make sure that the food is fresh. This is going to save you a lot of money on power bills.
- It is completely compatible with solar power as well.
- It is energy efficient and saves a lot of money.
- It works well on inverter as well.
- The design of this double door refrigerator is a problem for a few users.
If you are looking for a refrigerator that can keep the fruits and vegetables fresh for a very long time, then you should try this. This can produce ice really quick and hence it can even keep the food and other things in the refrigerator cool for a very long time. The best part about this refrigerator is it comes with an inbuilt stabilizer.
That means, your refrigerator is going to be safe from any kind of extreme power fluctuations. It maintains the voltage between 135 to 290 in order to keep the fridge safe. It connects automatically with the home inverter in case of power failure and hence your food is always fresh and hygienic.
- A lot of power savings with digital inverter.
- It can run even on your home inverter.
- The design of the refrigerator is excellent.
- It comes with a built in stabilizer.
- It has a 2 star BEE rating
- It is suitable just for a medium sized family.
Bosch is an international brand and is a very popular brand in providing the best home and kitchen appliances. It has made a lot of changes in order to match with the requirements of the Indian market, but they never compromised with the quality of the products that they offer. This refrigerator is a 288 liter capacity refrigerator and has five intelligent sensors in it. They sense and control the cooling of the fridge and adapt automatically to the required changes.
The sensors are so powerful that they can even sense a small sun ray falling on the refrigerator and adjust according to the need. The design of the refrigerator is also perfect and shelves are placed in the right manner. The cleaning and maintenance of this fridge is also easy and simple.
- This refrigerator is made using German technology and hence guarantees full performance.
- The compressor is high grade and hence works easily on your home inverter as well.
- The cooling capacity is just excellent.
- Excess condensation is the only problem faced by many people.
Whirlpool is a brand that most of you can trust. If you are looking for a refrigerator for a family of 3 to 5 members, then this 265 liter refrigerator is the right choice for you. One popular thing about any appliance from Whirlpool is 6th sense, be it a refrigerator or a washing machine.
This technology can help in reducing power consumption while improving the functioning of the appliance. It also comes with spacious storing capacity for the vegetables, like even small compartments for small quantities.
- 6th sense technology for faster and deep cooling
- In order to banish the bad odor, it uses active deo technology.
- To keep bacteria and germ away, it has micro block technology.
- External stabilizer is required as it is not built in with the refrigerator.
While manufacturing of a freezer, it is very important to make sure that the freezer is placed in the right place. Haier has done a lot of research and made sure to place it at the bottom. You usually do not use the freezer too much compared to the other storage area. So, that is the right way to place. One hour cooling technology is another advantage of buying a Haier refrigerator. If you are looking for a good option with reasonable price, then this is your choice.
- Icing technology that can make ice in one hour is the best part of this Haier refrigerator.
- Separate space for storing fruits.
- Saves power up to 35 percent.
- Makes a bit high noise when compared to the other refrigerators listed above.
- Botton freezer may not be preferred by many people in India.
So, compare the important and interesting features of the refrigerator along with the price and then decide which is the best one for your needs.