India is a country with a lot of pollution and the bad part is the indoor air is considered more dangerous than the outdoor air. Electrical appliances, gas stoves, grooming products, smoking, and poor ventilation are some of the major reasons for bad indoor air. Due to these reasons, elders and kids in the house are more vulnerable to health issues, especially lung diseases. Using an air purifier can help in reducing the hazardous substances in the air in a span of one hour to two hours.
Compare Top 5 Best Air Purifiers in India 2018
A room air purifier will filter the bacteria, dust, harmful gases, pollen and any other harmful things in the air. That means, you can reduce the chances of health issues due to harmful air. Just get the best air purifiers in India and you will be able to enjoy a number of benefits from it.
How to Choose the Best Air Purifiers in India 2018?
Here is the list of factors to consider when buying an air purifier…
Size of the room
Yes, this is the first and foremost thing to check when buying an air purifier. Check the size of the room and then make a choice. It is always good to get the best and large appliance and run it on low speed, then opting for a small one. The larger ones can be used in other large rooms also when required.
Type of filter
It is the type of the filter and the number of filters used in the air purifier that decides the quality of air that you will be able to enjoy. HEPA filters are said to be the best and most commonly used filters in almost all brands of air filters.
Availability of filters
Parts availability is another important to consider when buying any product. Filter has to be changed after a particular period of time and filter should be available easily for changing it. When choosing a brand, make sure the filter is available with ease.
The noise level should be low when choosing an air purifier for your house or any other place like hospitals, office or hotels.
Price and warranty
Another important thing to check is the price and the warranty period. You should be able to get the best one in your budget with good warranty period.
Top 5 Best air Purifiers in India
Apart from Delhi and noida, cities like Gurgaon, Lucknow, Chennai, mumbai, Ahmedabad too having poor air quality. Residents of this cities must try below mentioned air purifiers to get fresh air to breath.
An air purifier with some amazing features and manufactured by Xiaomi, Mi 2 AC M2 AA Air purifier is a good choice. You will be able to enjoy the pure air in just 10 minutes. The sensors of this air purifier are too good that they will be able to sense anything in just a few seconds.
- This is a very silent air purifier available in India. It works very silently.
- You can easily operate this air purifier with the help of the mobile.
- You can enjoy fresh and pure air in less than 10 minutes.
- The air filter of this air purifier has to be changed very frequently like in a span of 4 to 6 months.
This Philips 1000 Series Air purifier has a Hepa air purifier filter. That means it is a high efficiency particulate absorption filter. The area it covers is 677 square feet and this can be the best option for you.
- One of the best features that you can count on is the HEPA filter.
- The appliance is environmentally friendly.
- It comes with some amazing features.
- It is good if you are using in a room, but not suitable for big house or for use in a bigger space.
Due to high levels of pollutants in the indoor air, most of the Indian houses need the best air purifiers India and Kent provides you the best options. Kent Aura Portable room air purifier is a very good option to consider.
- This is also a Hepa air purifier and hence high quality air is guaranteed.
- Operates silently
- This is a good option for the people with asthma.
- This air purifier is definitely a good air purifier, but if you are looking for an air purifier for Delhi, then this is definitely not your choice.
Honeywell is definitely a brand that you can consider when you are buying air purifiers. The filters of this air purifier are considered to be the best as they last for almost 3000 hours. That means, you need not have to worry about filter changing frequently.
- The first thing to mention in the pros is definitely the long lasting life of the filters.
- PM2.5 particulate matter can also be filtered.
- Now this is an air purifier for the typical Delhi air pollution.
- There is no report or information about the noise levels of this air purifier.
- The service is poor for this air purifier and hence customers face problem post purchase.
This is a small air purifier, but do not go with the looks. This is one of the best air purifiers and the looks can be deceiving. It comes with HEPA Filter and that is the best thing that guarantees more than 99 percent air purification.
- Small but very effective air purifier available in the current market.
- It is very economical.
- This air purifier price in India is also very low.
- It is good for just your bedrooms or office cabins, not for entire house or hall space or not for large office space.
Conclusion :- Along with this, LG air purifier is also a brand that you can consider. Choose the one that suits your needs. That means, based on the space where you are going to need an air purifier, you will have to make the choice. You can even add best air purifying plants to the room along with purifier appliances, which can give you the best air.